weather.com

I've compared the current weather.com conditions with the website and two other apps using the API and only Kustom shows something completely different. The value gets stuck for hours and doesn't change after an update. Other weather providers work without any problems. Please take a look.

Weather.com support depends on the ability of finding your location nearest station and might not be always working properly, it really depends on where you are, if you want me to investigate this further please force a weather update from the settings then create a debug dump again from the settings page and send everything at [email protected] mentioning the issue. Thanks.

The weather.com app can get location for my area no problem. The API for weather.com never works on my KLWP theme. It's the same location so I don't understand stand why it doesn't work.

For me, I’m waiting for the 3.75 updates to be able to have bluetooth updates. Currently, I usually get the weather to update only if I turn Wifi ON then go back to my watchface and tap my weather info (I have a touch action to update the details). I am not using weather.com but was told Wifi is necessary at this point in time. I have an LTE Samsung Galaxy Watch6 and wifi will only come on when necessary.