Download

4 Likes

Nice!!! Feel free to attach here as well if you want

1 Like

Wallstars Fonticons [[quote=“frank, post:2, topic:5750, full:true”]
Nice!!! Feel free to attach here as well if you want
[/quote]

here](Font Icons Reg - Google Drive)

(I hope this is what you meant by attach here-:grimacing:)

1 Like

Very handy. I’m doing my part to spread the word!

https://www.reddit.com/r/kustom/comments/16efpga/theme_porthole

1 Like

Icons are usually updated weekly. If anyone would like to request an icon to be added I will certainly oblige as long as requests don’t exceed an amount that I can create in my spare time.

For icon requests just click on my profile and feel free to message me…

Downloads are at
My site

I mean you should be able to create an attachment to the post, if not let me know might be a permission issue

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by attachment sorry for the noobie question I am very very new at markdown or any type of code other than maybe kustom kode :thinking:

I mean here in the forum when you write a message there is an “UPLOAD” button as below:

You can use it to attach your stuff here, Kustom files are accepted

Can someone add icons? tidal . stocard . vase . yanosik maps ?? THX

1 Like

Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond. I will be publishing an update soon and I will add your icons as well. I would say no longer than three or four more days. It should be a pretty big update.

• walleewoo
1 Like

WALLSTAR’S FONTICONS UPDATE

Update (1162 icons) Including requested icons, more M3 shapes, battery options and more. Message me from my profile to request your icons. I will do my best to add them as soon as I can. (It would be helpful to send app name, package name and possibly a screenshot of it’s icon)

Download:

Sorry for waiting so long to reply to this but I tried to upload the json and ttf files but was told those weren’t accepted formats. I can’t remember whether or not I tried to archive them but I believe I did with the same result for a zip file. My question is if I made a small klwp and/or kwgt preset with the fonticons on it would that be a possible work around to share them?

Please check this page on how to create an icon pack:

You can then distribute it here in the Share area or if its totally free and ok for commercial use i can embed it in the app next release