Download

5 Likes

Nice!!! Feel free to attach here as well if you want

1 Like

Wallstars Fonticons [[quote=“frank, post:2, topic:5750, full:true”]
Nice!!! Feel free to attach here as well if you want
[/quote]

here](Font Icons Reg - Google Drive)

(I hope this is what you meant by attach here-:grimacing:)

1 Like

Very handy. I’m doing my part to spread the word!

https://www.reddit.com/r/kustom/comments/16efpga/theme_porthole

1 Like

Icons are usually updated weekly. If anyone would like to request an icon to be added I will certainly oblige as long as requests don’t exceed an amount that I can create in my spare time.

For icon requests just click on my profile and feel free to message me…

Downloads are at
My site

I mean you should be able to create an attachment to the post, if not let me know might be a permission issue

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by attachment sorry for the noobie question I am very very new at markdown or any type of code other than maybe kustom kode :thinking:

I mean here in the forum when you write a message there is an “UPLOAD” button as below:

You can use it to attach your stuff here, Kustom files are accepted

Can someone add icons? tidal . stocard . vase . yanosik maps ?? THX

1 Like

Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond. I will be publishing an update soon and I will add your icons as well. I would say no longer than three or four more days. It should be a pretty big update.

• walleewoo
1 Like

WALLSTAR’S FONTICONS UPDATE

Update (1162 icons) Including requested icons, more M3 shapes, battery options and more. Message me from my profile to request your icons. I will do my best to add them as soon as I can. (It would be helpful to send app name, package name and possibly a screenshot of it’s icon)

Download:

Sorry for waiting so long to reply to this but I tried to upload the json and ttf files but was told those weren’t accepted formats. I can’t remember whether or not I tried to archive them but I believe I did with the same result for a zip file. My question is if I made a small klwp and/or kwgt preset with the fonticons on it would that be a possible work around to share them?

Please check this page on how to create an icon pack:

You can then distribute it here in the Share area or if its totally free and ok for commercial use i can embed it in the app next release

Update:
WALLSTARS FONTICONS v13.4
1279 Icons and counting. Sorry about the lack of updates lately, I’ve been very busy with other, less enjoyable parts of my life.

Is your much needed icon missing from WALLSTARS FONTICONS? Don’t panic, instead just message me and I’ll remedy that situation as quickly as life will allow.

Please include:
•App name
•App package name (eg. com.your.app.name)
Optional:
•An image (png or jpg) of it’s Play store icon
or
•A description of what you’d like it to look like

You can message me here or
my email

3 Likes