Occasional error null when opening a KLWP preset

Greetings everyone,

I would like to repost an issue of KLWP.

This issue occasionally happen when opening a KLWP preset.

I attach a screenshot as a reference to the issue.

Does anybody have any solution to this issue? And I would like to know what cause this issue.

Thank you.

as for reason that caused it might be errores data that caused it, which might be on large scale from like missing resource on preset or file not found to out of array bound. for most of my time in my cases it was preset error.

Thank you for your comment.

There’s nothing wrong with my presets, every one of them has been working well… until recently after I upgraded KLWP to the latest version.

Does anyone else have any opinion on this error?

:pray:

hmm… not sure where it actually went wrong based on anonymous error message, could you try exporting preset and import it again to see if it does error again? if so, it might be some value in preset which might be resulting the error message.

I have re-exported the preset, and the issue did not occur.

This issue doesn’t always occur when opening the same preset. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t happen.

I have tried opening my old presets, the ones that I’m sure are 100% error free and haven’t been modified long ago. The issue sometimes occurs when opening the old presets.

When the issue occurrs, the preset cannot be applied to the homescreen. I have to terminate the KLWP, clear its cache, they restart the KLWP. Then I can open & apply the preset normally.