Error: Something is wrong... Play Store? Kustom?

lss: A few days back, i was having issues w/ my Google Play Store so i went into settings & selected “Uninstall Previous Versions” which defaulted to factory version. I have done this in the past, but this time, afterwards GPS disappeared and no matter what troubleshooting I did, it claimed it was no longer on my phone. I chatted with Google Support & we ended up having me go to APKMirror to reinstall Play Store bc my only other option was to Factory Reset my entire phone & I did not have enough storage or other device so I’d lose everything. Ultimately it worked and all seems to be well except for Kustom (KWGT, KWLP, all) which gives me an error that says “Something Is Wrong” and to make sure v Play Store is enabled & to reinstall the apps.

But if i reinstall, I risk losing everything I’ve made in Kustom, even though my Exported library is in a separate folder ~ I know this bc it happened before when I reinstalled KWGT.

I also cannot even load KLWP or KLCK now.

I purchased Pro licenses over a year ago and I also have Play Pass, so Idk what is going on.

I have Android 10, OUI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy Note 9.

I’m not sure if installing the Play Store app from APKMirror is the best/safest thing to do. I suggest you talk to your phone manufacturer about that. The Kustom app requires the Play Services. They were probably not installed/registered properly. Try using the AOSP version of the Kustom apps from the link below and see if that will work for you.