I am using third party calendar (business calendar 2) with Google calendar sync (Google calendar installed).
I find the following
1) Input new events in third party calendar (business calendar)
- events shown correctly in third party calendar
- events shown correctly in the widget of Google calendar
- events shown correctly in chrome (web view of Google calendar)
- events shown correctly in klwp editor
- events not update in klwp (updated in editor)
*** everything goes fine after I open the app "Google Calendar"
2) Input events in Google calendar
- Events shown correctly in everywhere.....
could you help me?
thank you so much
having exactly the same issue. Have you found and solution for this?
I was using Tasker/Automate to force re-sync “com.android.calendar”, it solved the problem…
stage 1) when on home page
stage 2) force re-sync “com.android.calendar”
stage 3) stop for 30s
stage 4) return to “stage 1”
or you can do it manually,
setting > accounts > select your google calendar account > account sync > turn off “calnedar” then turn on
I am not sure whether it works now…
Is it necessary to use SecureTask plugin in Tasker to force re-sync? And I was assuming that syncing and refreshing are 2 different things (refreshing the android google calendar app manualy works for me but I want to have it autmated as it should be)
I disabled the sync in Calendar and hit refresh manually in the calendar app and the events showed in the klwp wallpaper right away so it is a matter of ‘refresh’ option and not ‘sync’
i do not use tasker anymore. tasker is hard to use for me.
and i forget how to set it up…sorry
i am using automate
just add the block called “Account sync request”
Account name = your google account
account type = com.google
data authority = com.android.caledner
i think there are many way to solve this issue, just use the easiest and most convenient methods.
I also installed “synker” with tasker but this app is no longer available in goolge play
Thank’s for inspiration:) seems to be working by toggling Taskers net - auto-sync option on and off. I created a task that runs that after adding an event and seems to be working now. Funny how you need to manipulate those apps to work as you seem fit