"app language" setting don't apply everywhere

After having set app language to another that system default ("settings" -> "app language") there are many places where it's system default which is still used bu the editor.

More specifically, my device default language is set to "French", KWGT is set to English (better to find help on the web):

and for example I'm getting this:

everything is still in French there.

Mine ok when I change app lang to Eng, while locale is traditional chinese.

I completely forgot I had raised that issue! (You may have noted that it was 4 years ago though)

I just checked now and it looks like it have been fixed now

Glad you have the issue resolved.