3 New Widgets

Hi

The first of 3 new widgets is a simple digital clock with date.

Adding the next alarm and calendar event.
Tapping the clock will open the clock app.
Tapping below the clock will open the calendar app.
Tapping the colon specifically will switch it to a mini world map with some international times, tapping that will bring the main clock back, or it will automatically do so after 10 seconds.

The second of 3 new widgets is a 4-day weather forecast.

Tapping on it will switch to today’s forecast, tapping that will bring the 4-day forecast back, or it will automatically do so after 10 seconds.

The last of 3 new widgets is basic system info designed from 3 rings progress bars.

The first ring is battery charge, and if it’s currently charging.
The second ring shows WIFI connection, tapping on it switches to cell connection.
The third ring is phone storage, tapping on it switches to SD card.
Tapping on the first ring will swap it for the 7 latest RSS news headlines.
Tapping on the top right corner is an invisible link to Nova launcher settings.
Tapping on the bottom right is an invisible link to a simple crossword app I use.

Enjoy!

Google Drive KWGT Folder

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for sharing this.

These are great! But on mine, the calendar works fine in edit mode (it shows my next/current calendar item) but on my actual screen in the live widget it displays:

• [c=][/c]

Hi

Glad you like them.

Sorry for the issues.

Does the start/end times, just before the calendar event, show up in the widget?

When editing does the calendar event show up in any other colour than white?

Mogzie

Hi, no the start/end times weren’t showing up. In editing the calendar event times appear in white, and the event itself in orange. BUT now it’s working as intended, however. Perfectly fine. I must stress this is a fantastic widget, and you should be praised unto the heavens for excellent work.

Although it seems the calendar wants to prioritize month-long events over shorter, more specific events (e.g., Puppy Appreciation Month would display instead of an upcoming hour-long veterinarian appointment), but i’m certain that’s an issue for KWGT or the calendar itself

1 Like