I have the same issue. My widget has three text objects, and each has a different font. I set the font, save the widget, and export the widget; it works fine for about one day, then the font changes. The font only changes on one text object at a time.
I took the first screenshot with the changed font. Then I went into KWGT and restored the font. Even in the editor, the font is displayed wrong even though the app indicates the desired font name. Suddenly, while forcing the font to display correctly, one of the other fonts changed!#@!
I am running the latest Android 11 firmware on a Moto G Power 2021