I was trying to put a music widget on the screen and the problem happened. Even though I created a shape or an image, it was still blank, white out. I used the code $mi(cover)$ but the Directory to the cover image was wrong: /dev/null/Kustom/bitmaps/music_cover, so the cover art can not display or change to anything. You can check my attachment. Please fix this problem. I'm using Huawei P9 and install KWGT on SD Card.
Mmm, thats very strange, are you sure you are using latest release of KWGT? In any case the directory and the file are not that important, this should work anyway, please check the following:
- Kustom has access to Notifications (it should ask you when you save)
- You started your music player at least once (Kustom detects automatically the player being used)
- Ensure the Player properly shows a Notification
- If cover doesnt work ensure your player (Poweramp for example) doesnt have an option to hide the cover in the Lockscreen
- Try to reboot once, this sometimes is needed when Kustom is upgraded (you can also try reinstalling worst case)
- Some player might not work, in most cases this is related to the player not implementing Android standards (usually test can be done with Google Music which is fully supported)
I'm having the same issue. I checked the above solutions and nothing seems to work. Also when I try to change an image I see it in KLWP but not on my actual home screen.