[KLCK] Android 13, Standart launcher.

Hello everybody,

As you all may know KLCK does not work on Android 10+, so I tried the automate workaround posted on reddit but the KLCK did not show up when I tried launching the action and whenever I try to install a shortcut on the homescreen, it says "app is not installed", I tried countless launchers and it happens the same on all.

I understand that you are having trouble getting KLCK to work on Android 10+, even after trying the Automate workaround. This is a known issue, and there is currently no fix.

The reason why KLCK is not showing up when you try to launch the action in Automate is because it is not a system app. Automate can only launch system apps.

As for why you are getting an “app is not installed” error when you try to install a shortcut to KLCK on the homescreen, this is because KLCK is not actually installed on your phone. Automate is creating a shortcut to a virtual activity, which is not the same as a real app.

There is no known workaround for this issue at this time. You will need to wait for the developers of KLCK to release an update that makes it compatible with Android 10+.

In the meantime, you may want to try using a different lock screen app, such as C-Locker or AcDisplay. These apps work fine on Android 10+.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I am sure that you still haven’t tried Nova Launcher, this is the best launcher for Android.

A Launcher last Update in 21 is the best Launcher? Only the unlock Prime ist updated.
Looks Like that only money Not Security ist the Focus of the company.