I'm running the Android 7.1.2 Pure Nexus ROM on my Moto X Play. Before the newest KLWP update, it was working WONDERFULLY. However, after this update, the app crashes regularly, and gets removed as the default wallpaper.
Hi, apparently users with no official support for Android 7 using custom ROMs have this issue due to an open gl issue, so, quick steps to solve the issue:
- Roll back to 3.26, you can find it here https://kustom.rocks/klwp/apk
- Next version will have an option to disable new rendering engine so you can tick that
- Can you use this program https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=littledreamstudios.openglcheck&hl=en and tell me which opengl version you are running?
Rolling back to our 3.26 has worked. And I must say that KLWP is working fairly smoothly on this custom ROM otherwise.
Here's my OpenGL Check:-
This is strange, can you provide me a logcat or a full bug report? A bug report can be done this way:
- Ensure you are running the latest version of the app (check on Play Store if there are any updates)
- Enable Android Developer options as described here
- Enable USB Debugging in the developer options
- The button "Bug Report" should become active
- Reproduce the issue
- Go into the dev settings and press Bug Report
- Generated file might be big (>10MB), send me that via email ([email protected])
Hi, has there been any update on this issue please? Any word on if/when a new version will be available? Thanks very much in advance :)