So I have a total of 11 .png files they pics of numbers 0-9 and : . What I was wondering can I use my custom images for the time instead of using a font? If it is possible can you steer me in the right direction?
I should note that I did try using the search function to find the answer to my question but couldn't find any info regarding this.
Yeah off course you can! Just do the following:
- Create a Stack Group (add -> stack group)
- Go to the Layer and set mode to "Horizontal Bottom"
- Add an image module, go to Bitmap option, select it and press the formula icon to turn it into a formula
- Now the image is a formula, click to edit the formula and enter for 12 hours clock "$if(df(h) > 9, file://myimages/1.png, file://myimages/0.png)$", this will point to 1.png when its later than 10 or 0 if not (you can customize further)
- Add another image and use something like "file://myimages/$df(h) % 10$.png" this will select the image for the second hours digit
- Then you can do the same for minutes with "file://myimages/$df(m) / 10$.png" and "file://myimages/$df(m) % 10$.png"
thank you for your answer Frank your awesome as always. I'll give this a try.