I am using a Kustom Kards theme. No user images show up when I change them. My picture shows up in the KLWP editor but not when I set the wallpaper (it is just the white circle). Also my media information never shows up when playing media. I am using a Huawei Mate 9 with external SD card. What am I missing here? Thanks in advance.
Hi! So in order to ensure Music works please check the following:
- Kustom has access to Notifications (it should ask you when you save)
- You started your music player at least once (Kustom detects automatically the player being used)
- Ensure the Player properly shows a Notification
- If cover doesnt work ensure your player (Poweramp for example) doesnt have an option to hide the cover in the Lockscreen
- Try to reboot once, this sometimes is needed when Kustom is upgraded (you can also try reinstalling worst case)
- Some player might not work, in most cases this is related to the player not implementing Android standards (usually test can be done with Google Music which is fully supported)
It seems as though Kustom won't read from the storage card on this phone. I applied the theme in my Nexus 6 and everything shows as it should. I've done all the steps you've listed above (numerous times) to no avail. I'm just not understanding this at all... I've even uninstalled the Kustom Pro key and installed it again after a reboot.
It only works when I change the default storage to internal. It doesn't read from the external storage location, at least not from this phone.
On a similar note is there a way to make individual media widgets App specific. EG Can one widget only show info from say TuneIn Radio, Another from VLC and a 3rd from say PlayerPro? Would be awesome if there's a way...