Calendar all day and not all day events

Hi!

Is there a way for the calendar widget to show time for the next not all day event but show only title if the next event is all day?

For example:

28.09 - 13:00 - 14:00 Job Interview

29.09 - Go shopping (instead of 29.09 - 00:00 - 23:59 - Go shopping)

You need to use this code that have an if condition. Good luck๐Ÿ‘

$if(ci(allday, 0)=1,ci(title, 0),df(EEE hh:mm, ci(start, 0))+" - "+df(hh:mm, ci(end, 0))+" - "+ci(title, 1))$

Thanks! Looks great but I'd like to have also date for the all day event. With this formula it shows only the title of the event.

Hey Den, you need to add the ci dd code with the + sign like in the second code.

df(dd,ci(start,0) + ....

If you want to add a sign like - you need to add it in quotation, +" - "+

and inside the quotation the space that you want.

Sorry I'm just starting with Kwgt and I'm not native English speaker so you lost me completly๐Ÿ˜‚ can you please insert the ci dd code in the right place in the formula you sent me earlier?

$if(ci(allday, 0)=1,df(dd,ci(start,0))+" - "+ci(title, 0),df(EEE hh:mm, ci(start, 0))+" - "+df(hh:mm, ci(end, 0))+" - "+ci(title, 1))$

Ahh ok๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ this is the formula, test it, if this don't work, come here again, or go to the Kustom Official G+ page๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ What is your language?, I'm spanish from Uruguay๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

Nothing has changed. It still shows hours of first event but title from the second event (which is all day event).

I don't want to waste time. Thanks for your help. I'm from Poland ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oohhh man excuse me๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ in the last part of the formula you need to change the 1 for a 0 , like +ci(title,0) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ